Utah Legislative Watch was organized in response to efforts by Utah lawmakers to secretly pass HB441, a massive expansion of Utah tax policy that would have devastated Utah’s economy. Luckily, a handful of Utah citizens raised the alarm and HB441 was scrapped, at least for the moment. Learn more by watching this short video.
- Keep My Voice Tax Reform Roundtable Produces Some Consensus.
- Collusion Between Executive and Legislative Branches is Troubling
- Questionable Tax Reform Materials Commissioned by Governor’s Office. Legislature Demands Payment to Release Records.
- Chief Economist of State Auditor’s Office Says Utah’s Tax System NOT Broken.
- Repeating It Doesn’t Make it True!